1. What locations are available for training?
A student can attend any of our Authorized IPC Training centers, located in Dallas, TX, Houston, TX. Verion also conducts onsite Training upon request. A student minimum is required to start an onsite class.
2. How will travel expenses be arranged?
Travel Expenses will be arranged by the customer. We can assist in providing a list of hotel recommendations, directions and general information upon request. Please contact us at 1-877-837-4661 or email your request to email@example.com.
3. Which certification program is right for me?
We understand the difficulties that can go along with selecting the training that a student may need.
For more assistance with selecting the best class for you, please feel free to contact Verion at 1-877-837-4661 to help you.
4. What is the difference between Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) and Certified IPC Specialist (CIS) training?
Certified IPC Trainers (instructors) are individuals that train and certify within the parent company. Certified IPC Specialists are individuals who benefit from understanding requirements in a standard and are not trainers.
5. Is soldering experience required to receive a certification?
The student is not required to have soldering experience/ knowledge to receive a certification, however, we do recommend that the students have soldering experience for our hands-on courses (J-STD-001, IPC 7711-7721).
6. Can a student choose specific modules that pertain only to my company?
A student can choose specific modules, however, each certification has prerequisite modules that must be completed. Please contact our training coordinator for more information on our customizeable classes.
7. When does my certification expire?
All IPC certification programs have a 2-year certification period.
8. Can the student attend a re-certification course before or after the certification expires?
(Please review clause 9.5 Recertification for more information on CIT recertification.)
The student may re-certify up to 90 days in advance of the certification date. The expiration date of the new certification will still remain 2 years from the last expiration date. There is a 90-day extension after the expiration date to attend a re-certification class. If the student exceeds the 90-day extension, we will work with the student regarding options to renew their certification.
9. How can a Certified IPC Trainer obtain an extension for certification?
To request your extension, please log on to our IPC Certification Portal and enter your Login name and password. Once you are logged in, you can view your certification by clicking on the My Certification Summary and request your extension.
10. How can a Certified IPC Specialist obtain an extension for a certification?
Any currently Certified IPC Trainers or Master IPC Trainers are authorized to grant a one time extension per certification to Certified IPC Specialists. A 90 day extensions can also be granted by an Authorized IPC Training Centers.
11. What if a student is currently not working for a company, can the student still sign up for classes?
While many of our clients are companies, we offer numerous training programs and certifications to individuals like yourself who are looking to advance their skills.
For more info...